Our Commitment is:
- To honour Biblical principles in finance and work ethics and to co-ordinate with the local Zulu church to bring vulnerable children into the safety of a home environment. Providing shelter, clothing, food, education.
- To treat each child as an individual and work with them to develop their full potential.
- To give to each resident child a copy of the Word of God in their own language and provide adequate spiritual teaching.
- Financial responsibility, to use donations only for the purpose that they were intended.
- To keep prayer partners and donors aware of all developments in all respects of the safe houses and livelihood projects.
- To provide adequate protection for the children within the Mission’s care, and to provide a safe environment.
Follow Us On Facebook